GO2 PULSE OXIMETER
The accurate, affordable and durable GO2 pulse oxymeter allows your patients the freedom to go about their activities, while delivering accuracy comparable to professional oximeters.
- Proven solid construction for worry-free use
- Oxygen concentration and pulse rate for real-time feedback
- Backlit LCD for low-light viewing
- Warranty and service offer reassurance
- Warranty and service offer reassurance: The GO2 is backed by Philips Respironics service and 2-year warranty support. It's manufactured in North America.
- Low power use increases battery life: The GO2 uses just one AAA battery for approximately 2,400 spot checks.
- Backlit LCD for low-light viewing: The display lights up, making it easy to read in low-light conditions. In addition, it is designed for easy understanding by patients.
- Proven solid construction for worry-free use: The GO2 is tested to withstand 25 drops from one meter onto a hard surface. This makes it sturdy enough so patients can take it everywhere they go.
- Oxygen concentration and pulse rate for real-time feedback: The GO2 offers patients accurate and reliable oxygen saturation and heart rate monitoring information, allowing patients to manage their oxygen and activity level on the go.
- GENERAL SYSTEM:
- Oxygen saturation display range: 0 to 100 %
- Pulse rate display range: 18 to 321 beats per minute BPM
- Oxygen saturation declared accuracy range (Arms*): 70% to 100% SpO2 ± 2 digits %SpO2
- Pulse rate declared accuracy range (Arms*): 20 to 250 BPM ± 3 digits BPM
- Low perfusion pulse rate declared accuracy range (Arms*): 20 to 240 BPM ± 3 digits BPM
- MEASUREMENT WAVELENGTHS AND OUTPUT POWER:
- Red: 660 nanometers @ 0.8mW max average nanometers
- Infrared: 910 nanometers @ 1.2mW max average nanometers
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C* (41°F to 104°F) °C (°F)
- Storage/transportation temperature: -30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F) °C (°F)
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing % relative humidity
- Storage/transportation humidity: 10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing % relative humidity
- Operating altitude: Up to 4,000 meters/13,000 feet meters/feet
- BATTERY LIFE:
- Continuous: Approximately 2400 spot checks based on approximately 21 hours of operation using one AAA size alkaline battery, calculated at 20 seconds per use.
- Storage: 6 months minmum
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
S9 ELITE™ (ResMed)
$649.00 - $848.00
SWIFT™ FX NASAL PILLOWS SYSTEM AND COMPONENTS (ResMed)
$22.00 - $127.00
INOGEN FINGER PULSE OXIMETER (Inogen)
S8 ELITE™ (ResMed)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
GO2 PULSE OXIMETERManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 876-3442
Phone: (814) 834-2225
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.